February 13, 2008

Goodbye in advance

Life has been short, so said a friend

Short it does seem, when we near its end


Remember me, second to none

After all has been said and done


When I am dead or I am lost

I won't return at any cost


It is not so easy to die

It pains so much to say goodbye


I like to live, I like so much

There is no one I hate as such


We like to think that life is long

It might yet end before this song


When life seems unpleasant or hard

Don't think it's played it's toughest card


Good things in life just look so bad

That when they pass you feel so sad


You didn't when you had the chance

Though now you may have changed your stance


But what has gone has gone away

Now I must go, I cannot stay


So farewell friends, one and all

I must answer a higher call

No comments: