February 29, 2008

Hello dear friends I love you all
I like to be with you
I won't forget how you broke my fall
Just as you needed to

I write this verse as play and fun
It isn't very tough
My poetry is almost done
Let me leave you with a laugh

I knew a man rather a boy
Who was a genius
His problem was he was too coy
He avoided a fuss

A fire came and shone at him
It nearly burnt him through
However it nearly grew dim
In the tear fight that ensued


I laughed and cried, I couldn't decide
Whether it was for good or bad
But when he lay down and cried
It got me a bit sad

I hope the tears are over now
The fun has just begun
I really wish i just knew how
He's basking in the sun

Now I must leave, but I'll return
I'll go and have some rest
Till then may you all crash and burn
May you pass this worldly test

No comments: